Financify.ae is a URL and tradename that is owned and operated by Financify Commercial Brokers Co.,registered in Dubai, UAE (the “Company”).
In these terms and conditions of business (“Terms”) the terms “we”, “our”, “us” means the Company and its subsidiaries, employees, officers, agents, affiliates or assigned parties.
“you”, “your”, “client” shall all be references to you as a user of our website or Services.
“Website” refers to financify.ae
“Services” means the Company providing Retail and Corporate Banking services, whether via the website or offline, which may include providing information and professional insight with regards to Retail and Corporate Banking Services, analyzing your circumstances, providing you with an overview of options available in the market.
Terms, Conditions and Information
Our Services are available via both the Website and offline with one of our qualified consultants.
Certain portions of our Services are only available to you if you register with us by providing required information, which includes, but is not limited to your email address, first name and telephone number.
By accessing and using the Website or our Services, you are agreeing to be bound by our Terms, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these Terms, your sole option is to immediately cease your use of this Website and/or our Services. Our materials contained in this Website and via our Services are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
You may not use the Website and may not accept these Terms if (a) you are not of eighteen (18) years of age, or (b) you are a person who is either barred or otherwise legally prohibited from receiving or using the Website under the laws of the country in which you are a resident or from which you access or use the Website.
We may revise these Terms and any such Terms for the Website at any time without notice. By continuing to use this Website or our Services, you are agreeing to be bound by the new Terms. If you are engaging our offline Services, then you shall be provided with an updated version of the Terms.
Use, License & Restrictions
1.Permission is granted to temporarily download copies of the materials (information or software) on the Website or provided via our Services for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is a temporary grant of a license and not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
Modify or copy the materials;
Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the Website;
Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
2.In accessing or using our Website you irrevocably agree and undertake to ensure that you will not:
Use any automated device, software process or means to access, retrieve, scrape, or index our Website or any content on our Website;
Use any device, software, process or means to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working on our Website
Undertake any action that will impose a burden or make excessive traffic demands on our infrastructure that we deem, in our sole discretion, to be unreasonable or disproportionate Website usage;
Use or index any content or data on our Website for purposes of:
- Constructing or populating any searchable database
ii. Building a database of loan information; or
iii. Competing with us in any manner that we have not specifically authorised;
Transmit spam, chain letters, contents, junk email, surveys, or other mass messaging, whether commercial in nature or not;
Use our Website or any content from our Website in any manner which we, in our sole discretion, determine as not reasonable and/or not for the purpose for which it is made available;
Violate the rights of any person, including copyright, trade secret, privacy right, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right;
Pose as any person or entity or attempt to solicit money, passwords or personal information from any person;
Act in violation of any such terms or other condition posed by us or any applicable law;
Reproduce, republish, retransmit, modify, adapt, distribute, translate, create derivative works or adaptation of, publicly display, sell, trade, or in any way exploit our Website or any content on our Website, except as expressly authorised by us; or
Transmit or attempt to transmit any computer viruses, worms, defects or other items of a destructive manner.
3.We reserve the right to exercise whatever means we deem necessary to prevent unauthorised access to the Website.
- Unless otherwise expressly stated, all contents of the Website or via our Services shall be understood to be copyrighted, trademarked, tradedressed and/or hold any other form of intellectual property. Such rights are owned, controlled or licensed by us, or one of our affiliates or by third parties who have licensed their materials to us and are protected by the applicable laws.
- We, together with our suppliers and licensors expressly reserve all intellectual property rights in all text, programs, products, processes, technology, content and other materials, which are produced by or for our Services, whether via the website or offline. Access to our Website or Services does not confer and shall not be considered as conferring upon anyone any license under any of our or any third party’s intellectual property rights. Any use of our Website, Services, or the contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use, is prohibited without our permission. You may not modify, distribute or re-post anything on this Website for any purpose.
- Our names and logos and all related product and service names, design marks and slogans are the trademarks or service marks of us or our licensors. No trademark or service mark license is granted in connection with the materials contained from our Services.
- Access to our Services does not authorise anyone to use any of our or our licensor’s name, logo or mark in any manner whatsoever.
- The Client confirms that all information provided to us or any third party is, to the best of its knowledge, true and accurate.
- The Client will provide us or any related third party with any further information pertaining to the finance application should it be required.
- Unless we otherwise expressly agree in writing, you agree not to use our Website for any commercial or business purposes.
- The Company, any other party (whether or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering the Service), and any of the Company’s group companies and the officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of any of them, exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) in connection with the Service or Website in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of the Website, any websites linked to the Website or the material on such websites, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing the Website or your downloading of any material from the Website or any websites linked to the Website.
- If your use of material on the Website results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment, software or data, you assume all costs thereof.
You hereby consent to receive electronically any communications related to your use of our Services. We will communicate with you by email or by posting notices on this Website. You acknowledge and agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that are provided to you electronically, shall satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. All notices from us intended for receipt by you shall be deemed delivered and effective when sent to the email address you provide on the Website for your account.
Taxes and Fees
In the event that the Government of the United Arab Emirates elects to charge value added tax or other similar tax or duty ( VAT) on the provision, sale or supply of any goods and/or services which are the subject matter of these Terms, we reserve the right, at its sole discretion, to, and shall if required by law, add VAT at the appropriate rate for such goods and/ or services to any invoices issued under or in connection with these Terms from the relevant time and you acknowledge and accept that you shall pay and be solely liable for any such VAT in addition to the purchase price for such goods and services.
- Any notice(s) must be sent by e-mail or prepaid post to your or our last known address, in the English language.
- You must not assign any part of the Service and/or your obligations set out in this agreement without our written consent.
- This Contract is subject to and governed by the laws of the Dubai International Financial Centre (“the DIFC”).
- Any dispute, difference, controversy or claim arising out of or in connection with this contract with a claimed amount of AED 1,000,000 or less, including (but not limited to) any question regarding its existence, validity, interpretation, performance, discharge and applicable remedies, shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the Small Claims Tribunal of the Dubai International Financial Centre (“the DIFC SCT”).
- Any further dispute, difference, controversy or claim arising out of or in connection with this Agreement, including (but not limited to) any question regarding its existence, validity, interpretation, performance, discharge and applicable remedies, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the Dubai International Financial Centre (“the DIFC Courts”).
- If any term of these Terms or becomes for any reason invalid or unenforceable at law, the validity and enforceability of the remainder will not be affected.
DISCLOSURE: We are not a bank or financial institution. We provide a service whereby consultants with a certain knowledge of the Retail and Corporate, impartially assess your unique circumstances and give you an overview of options available in the market